Interested in Joining the CareLink Team?
As an equal opportunity employer, we value the 3,000+ individuals employed throughout Rhode Island and are dedicated to serving our communities. CareLink offers opportunities for growth and development, including upward mobility within our organization. We encourage a culture of open communication, employee involvement, and teamwork to assist every employee in reaching his or her greatest potential.
CareLink offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Plan with Employer Matching Contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Assistance Program
If you’re interested in a career supporting innovative leaders in long-term and community care, please complete and submit the below application.